Catering lunch for the visiting VIP’s ~ or ~ your Board of Directors ~ or ~ your office staff training, can be challenging! More & more we find ourselves navigating a variety of dietary regimes that may fall outside of the traditional categories (vegetarian, gluten-free, vegan, etc.), such as flexitarians, who mostly eat vegetarian meals but occasionally eat meat or fish.
Inclusion is the key! For your next office gathering, let us design a menu with enticing choices that every guest will want to select.
We recently delivered this beautiful (and gluten free) menu to an office in Chula Vista:
- Black Forbidden Rice (quinoa, sweet bell pepper, caramelized cauliflower, roasted shallot oil, lemon zest and fine herbs)
- Roasted Vegetables (with a hint of sea salt)
- Grilled Salmon (sustainable cultured salmon with a lemon & chervil vinaigrette)
- Shaved So Cal Slaw (shaved fennel & red apples, sunflower seeds & citrus-herb vinaigrette)
- Spring Mix Salad with Seasonal Stone Fruit
- Fresh Strawberries with House-Made Elderflower infused Whipped Cream
Categories: Foodies, Latest Party Tips and Recipes, Menu Concepts, Thursdays To Go
Tags: black forbidden rice, board of directors, catering delivery, catering specialist, chef donald, creative. fresh. delicious., flexitarian, gluten free, grilled salmon, luncheon, office party, sdcatering, vegan, vegetarian