It’s the finishing touches that set a wedding apart. Do you want to incorporate the theme of your wedding into your table favors, décor or beverages? The simple touches are part of what enable you to make your day unforgettable. Some of the hottest new trends can incorporate your personal style with classic ideas.
- Don’t feel the need to make each table the same! Many couples are mixing round and square tabletops throughout their dining room, using assorted linens within their color palate utilizing various shades and textures, and even selecting centerpieces of alternating heights and styles.
- Want to add a chic “VIP” area or lounge to your event? Strategically placed couch groupings, ottomans and end tables can add a hip, relaxed vibe to your reception.
- Hot Wedding Colors Right now: Chocolate Brown, Classic Black and White, Bright Tropical Orange, Turquoise and Yellow, and Citrus-y Lemon and Lime.
- Let your Guests Make their own Favors! Whether taking silly souvenir photos in a Photo Booth, or putting together a take home bag of sweets at a Candy Station, your guests’ keepsake will be a lasting reminder of your celebration!
- Do-It-Yourself! Take advantage of all of the info at your fingertips over the internet. Budget conscious brides are building their own wedding websites (www.mywedding.com), designing their own wedding invitations, menu cards and favors (www.weddingpaperdivas.com)
- Looking for a refreshing beverage to serve before or after you ceremony? Try Flavored Waters, chilled water infused with Citrus, Pineapple-Mint, or Strawberry-Basil.