The experts at Culinary Concepts offer Personalized Service
Culinary Concepts listens to our clients and designs custom menus. Our menus honor the abundance of local and sustainable ingredients that our region has to offer. Our custom menus have a foundation in creating food from healthy plants and animals; a focus that builds communities and celebrates cultural heritage while promoting regional diversity. Chef Coffman insists the foods he serves are grown and harvested with sustainable methods that benefit our local ecosystems & promotes biodiversity. Our chef‘s cooking style reflects his passions for local, sustainable and responsible menus. His cuisine will wow your guests with multi layers of flavors and textures; sending their pallet on a culinary adventure.
Culinary Concepts is committed to the three Slow Food interconnected principles; good, clean, fair;
- Good quality, flavorsome and healthy food
- Clean production that does not harm the environment
- Fair; accessible prices for consumers and fair conditions and pay for producers
We accommodate ALL dietary requirements, such as vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, dairy free, kosher, high protein, low carbohydrate, low fat, and low calorie.
In addition to creativity AND experience Culinary Concepts takes pride in our reputation as one of San Diego’s finest in full-service, off-premise caterer, focusing on creative.fresh.delicious menu planning, incomparable food production and presentation, superior service and thoughtful decor.
For Special Events…Culinary Concepts is the best relationship between food, fun and peace of mind!
Our pre-event services include clear communication and coordination with:
- Bar Company
- Rental Company
- Décor company
- Site visit with client and vendors
- Room diagramming,
- Creation of event timeline
- Confirmation of vendors
Our day of event services include;
- Experienced, professional response to “day of” changes
- Ensure customer service is seamless and exemplary
- Adherence to event timeline
- Ensure adherence to venue policies and procedures
- Trained professional staff