Culinary Concepts has been San Diego’s Premier Caterer and Event Planner for over 27 years.
Sharing food is part of our life’s gatherings and connects us all through cultures, generations, experience and our sense of place. Your Culinary Concepts team will first listen to you and then create a custom menu designed to exceed your expectations. Chef Donald’s ingenious culinary talent will take your comfortable favorite foods to a whole new level of creative.fresh.delicious flavor, taste and presentation and insure your scrumptious menu will honor all of your guests’ dietary values, including organic, gluten free, vegan, etc. We own, maintain and clean all of our own equipment by hand with eco-friendly products. Culinary Concepts uses of clean solar energy and we believe our culture of positive social action is in line with our customer’s values and expectations.
- Your guests deserve creative.fresh.delicious (and sustainable!) food prepared hot on site.
- Chef Donald will craft your scrumptious menu to honor all of your guests’ dietary values, including organic, gluten free, vegan, etc.
- Every menu is built from the freshest, highest quality, seasonal, locally sourced, and sustainably harvested products
- Our menus are free from chemicals and additives and we shun canned products or ‘ready-made’ items
Added Value for our Clients
- We own, maintain and clean all of our own equipment.
- When we build our kitchen on site, we know our equipment will perform without fail and that it has been cleaned with natural products, by hand, by our trusted staff, and will not have any chemical residue or odors to impact the flavors of your food
- We own our own equipment so your rental costs will be reduced.
- Our equipment inventory includes plates of all sizes and shapes, table flatware, service utensils, bowls, etc., all kitchen equipment such as ovens, fryers, grills, etc.
- Culinary Concepts continues to look to the future and strives to eliminate inefficiency and incorporate strategies that lessen our environmental impact. We believe our culture of positive social action is in line with our customer’s values and expectations.
- Culinary Concepts uses of clean solar energy doing our part to reduce our environmental impact by decreasing carbon emissions and waste.
- We utilize biodegradable, chlorine-free, sustainable packaging, including boxes and bags, napkins, plates and utensils, whenever possible, and upon our clients’ request.
- Whenever appropriate, we opt for biodegradable service ware such as bamboo or corn-based products
- We recycle paper, plastics, glass and cardboard at our offices/kitchen/warehouse, and provide both trash cans and recycling cans on-site to encourage our guests to do the same.